Victoria Hall is an accredited coach who has worked with senior executives in a broad range of fields, and frequently in financial services, engineering and manufacturing, technology, the public sector and not-for-profits.
Her coaching style is objective and challenging, yet warm and supportive. She strives to achieve a balance between practical, simple, short-term wins for the individual, and the longer-term process of self-introspection that creates lasting change. Firmly believing that clients know themselves best, she is flexible in her approach and seeks unique solutions for each situation.
In addition to coaching, Victoria enjoys working with senior teams in facilitation and team building, and partnering with HR executives on talent management strategy.
Coaching Areas of Expertise
- Transitioning into a new role
- Leading through vision
- Increasing influence as an introvert or strategic thinker
- Increasing cross-cultural & diversity understanding
- Negotiation & conflict resolution
- Managing the perceptions of others
- Overcoming ineffective behaviours
- Accredited Executive Coach, Ashridge Business School (EMCC approved)
- M.A., Organizational Psychology,
Columbia University, New York
- British Psychological Society Levels A, B1, B2, B3; certified in a broad range of psychometrics
- Member of the Association for Coaching and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council