For the client organisation, a return on investment is essential.
Talent Futures clients are positioned for a healthy ROI through the following:
- The coaching goals and plan are jointly agreed by The Manager, HR Contact, the Coaching Client, and the Coach.
- Progress review meetings are held with all stakeholders to ensure alignment in understanding of progress and future development plans of the Coaching Client.
- ROI surveys are administered to all stakeholders at completion of each coaching contract.
Talent Futures clients have achieved ROI in the following ways:
- Through transition coaching, executives can halve the time it takes to get up to speed in a new role.
- Through coaching to address ineffective behaviours, teams and departments have been turned around and retained as a result of the leader’s more engaging and effective work.
- Through Senior Team Building, senior executives work more effectively together and individually, having a reciprocal effect on the entire organisation.
- We re-connect executives with their core strengths, helping them to work more effectively in their roles and be happier. This builds greater loyalty in executives to the companies who sponsored their coaching, thus enabling the company to retain them, saving re-hire costs and lost business opportunity.